"Charak Health Care & Rural Development Society", Established Charak Diagnostic Center in 1984 as its 1st venture. Quality of the lab has now made it the most reputed lab of the town. Extending its reputation, the society launched few professional courses in 2004 and this year the society is launching Teachers Education Programme (B.Ed.).
It is our constant effort to provide a conducive atmosphere and environment not only for academic excellence but also for the development of a high moral and spiritual character. We have a highly qualified and capable Faculty who not only teach, but also counsel and monitor. The programmes and activities are incorporated in campus life in a way so as to help students to be academically qualified, morally upright and socially responsible .
In the present Global scenario, we strive to offer to our students educational avenues that will open vistas of hitherto unexplored progressive career domains and enable them to compete with women from other progressive states.
It is our ambition to offer programs of study in new and innovative fields we seek to enable young women, to achieve their aspirations of exploring new and upcoming market-relevant programs of studies.This is an era of multi-tasking, ambitions and progress. Progressive students involve themselves in taking extra teaching support and preparation courses for competitive examinations which they have to take in order to get placement for higher education in institutions of repute, while the University educational system at its own pace seeks to keep abreast with the competitive world.
AIM & OBJECTIVE
1. To provide higher education to the students and prepare them for leadership in nation building.
2.To help in the development of a higher moral character through traditional and values.
3. To promote academic excellence in teaching, learning f and research.
4. To involve students in social action and social responsibility through service learning programs.
5. To let the student discover their talents through co-curricular activities, sports , literary and cultural events.
6. To provide opportunities for leadership through competition and co-operation and confidence building.
7. To help in the development of skills needed to keep up with modern technology in a professional world.
8. To encourage students to realize the importance of reaching personal and professional goals through self-motivation, individual growth, and the pursuit of excellence.
9. To continually evaluate and appraise every facet of the College's programs to ensure relevance to the needs of the employment community, effective preparation of students for success in career and compatibility with the College's standards.
10.To prepare students for employment in specific career fields.
Officers & Members
|| SRI S. K. SINGH
|| DR. R. K. SINGH
||DR. ASHWANI SINGH
| J. SECRETARY
||MRS. RITU SINGH
|| SRI J. L. JAISWAL
||SRI G. K. TRIVEDI
||DR. M. K. SAXENA